Or, come to that, ever found yourself limited by the mere 12MP of the K10D?
Discounting a K5 because it only offers an additional 1.7MP over a K20D
implies that the extra megapixel count is a valuable feature, which I question.
I'd happily have bought my K5 even if it didn't offer more MP than the K10D;
megapixel count is the least of the things I'm concerned about.