on 2013-08-08 9:33 Aahz Maruch wrote
I did have the 16-50 in my case, but it was drizzling at the start, and
partway through the walk I decided to just make it a one-lens exercise.
(Sure was glad to have WR lens!)

did you mean DA 16-45? DA* 16-50 is sealed, even though it doesn't have "WR" in the name

that said i have used my 16-45 for a few hours at a time in a steady drizzle, keeping it under my jacket when not in use, and putting my left hand above the barrel most of the time when in use