This is why I want my flashes to be controlled vi wifi, and with
an app for my phone/tablet/computer where I can simply and easily
see and control everything from one place.

Agreed. Having on-camera remote group control (as Canons can do, say), is a notch better than having to go to the flash to do it, but still not where I want it. A handheld device would be ideal; and I'm hoping the yongnuo 560TX will be able to do that. Will have to wait and see...

- Peter