Love the Arca-Swiss monoball. Yes, I got Sunwayfoto DLC-60 clamp and
it is really nice. The only fly in the ointment is that I really
should have gotten the DLC-60L which has a long extension on the knob:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=899234&is=REG&A=details&Q=
The regular length knob:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/827708-REG/Sunwayfoto_DLC_60_DLC_60_Duo_Lever_Clamp.html
hits the panning lock knob on the p0:
http://www.adorama.com/AWMBP0.html?gclid=CJnjgJbZnroCFexDMgoddF4AMg
meaning that I can't spin it round and round.

The long extension shaft would clear the panning lock knob.
It isn't a huge problem, but I'm sort of kicking myself for missing
that. I will probably order the long extension version at some point
in the future and use the original on a different tripod head
(thinking of getting a geared head). But I'll live with it for now.

I have the Sunwayfoto DPG-39 on my K-5ii and I got a DPG-120 for my Bigma.

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.