For those, like me, who may be a bit confused over Sunway Foto's
selection of clamps, QR plates, and L-Brackets, here is a link to
their catalog:
http://www.sunwayfoto.us/suncatalog.pdf

They have nice drawings with dimensions on them for many of their
products, like these L-brackets on their web site:
http://www.sunwayfoto.us/lplates.html

I decided to get my clamp and plates sooner rather than later, after
trying to turn my camera around and around threading it on the p0
1/4-20 stud. It's not worth dropping the camera/lens/O-GPS/etc by
trying to do that too many times (particularly in the dark) just to
"save a buck".

The L-Bracket purchase is for another day, but I went with the DLC-60
lever clamp, a DPG-39 Universal Quick-Release Plate for the camera
body, and a DPG-120D Universal Double Dovetail Quick-Release Plate for
my Bigma. B&H has most of the Sunwayfoto items. Should all be here
Thursday.

--
Nothing is sure but death and Pentaxes.