I don't have Lightroom in front of me to test it out, but doesn't
selecting a bunch of photos and using the white balance eyedropper set
all of the photos to the same temperature and tint (versus the same
_change_ to temperature and tint), which means that it will cause no
headaches if AWB was used and each photo has a slightly different
starting white balance?