A brief history of my Pentax-time:
P30T -> MX -> (+K2+Spotmatics) -> MZ-5 -> MZ-S -> *istD -> K10D -> K5
And now waiting on FF to get some more use of my old lenses.
Never use any film nowadays.

Henk

Malcolm Smith schreef op 21-3-2015 om 08:59:
Following on from the previous thread, what make of camera do you now use,
and has it changed over the years?

>From 1977 to 2014 I used almost exclusively Pentax equipment, although I had
a brief and disappointing fling with an Olympus in the early 90s. I still
use Pentax *most* of the time, but I now have a Canon camera as well, which
serves a different purpose.

Malcolm