I've worn glasses since second grade as I have strong astigmatism in the left
eye. One correction sufficed until I was about forty-eight, then I went to
progressives.

I have no problem working reflex optical, EVF, LCD, or rangefinder optical with
my glasses on, although I'm not able to see 28mm frame lines in the Leica RF ..
Doesn't bother me anyway, I know what the lens is seeing or use an accessory
finder or the LCD. No problem with iPhone or iPad either. If I need more
magnification for critical focus, I pull out a magnifying glass and use the LCD
on the cameras.