On 2015-05-19 9:10 , John wrote:
The real downside is I think the body is expensive, $1299 at B&H. That's
a lot of money for a camera that's going to require me to get all new
lenses, although there may be an adapter from Novoflex for Pentax-K, but
I had trouble navigating their site, so I didn't even try to find out

we've had a few μ4/3 cameras in the household, and our starter lens was a Super-Macro-Takumar 50mm f/4, using a cheap adapter; the zooming focusing assist, even on the older EVFs, is pretty nice for manual focus lenses, and macro in particular, though it's easiest if you center-focus

the light weight of the μ4/3 lenses, though, makes them desirable