Off to a friend's for thanksgiving dinner... but Have to bop in for a moment as I love, love , love Rooibos tea... especially witha bit of cinnamon in it... and for those of you in NOrth American,whole foods, normaill whole Paycheck, has 40 Tea bags for $4.00 US of a rooibos with vanilla that has become my evening drink - 4 or 5 cups a day. YUm!

Happy turkey day everyone

ann

On 11/26/2015 11:48 AM, Alan C wrote:
It's very refreshing, caffeine free & full of antioxidants. I must say it is an acquired taste, especially if you're accustomed to Ceylon. Blends with other herbs are available too. I drink a Rooibos/Buchu blend. Some people like it iced.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Bob W
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2015 6:31 PM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: PESO - The Protestor

Not too keen on rooibos tea, but in the interests of cultural harmony I'll
take a sip.

That 70% figure is not the figure that orthodox science quotes:
<
http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/permanent-exhibitions/human-origins-and-cult ural-halls/Anne-and-Bernard-Spitzer-Hall-of-Human-Origins/understanding-our-
past/dna-comparing-humans-and-chimps>

70% seems to be a number that some people have latched onto to try and show that there hasn't been enough time for evolution to do its dirty work. It's
rather a bizarre thing to do because they seem to be trying to have their
cake and eat it. In order to make the argument they have to accept that
evolution works in a certain way and then show that some relatively
unimportant facts (70% versus 98.whatever %) mean the whole theory is wrong.