-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ed Dombek
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 4:27 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Advice Needed For Student

Fellow PDMLers:

My wife's god-daughter is going to have her sweet sixteen birthday in a
couple of weeks.  She seems to have discovered herself behind a camera at
school.  She is doing all the usual things: taking pictures for the
yearbook, school newspaper, etc.  Now that the school year is going to end;
her mom, my wife and her grandmom don't want her to lose interest when she
has to turn in the school's camera.

For her birthday the ladies purchased a ZX-M, the AA battery pack and a
smaller Tamrac bag.  I'm contributing a SMC-A 50mm/f2 and a SMC-A 28mm/f2.8.
I'm going to give her a lens pen, too.

My question is this: Should I add another lens?  If so, what?  I'm thinking
a 85-100mm but can't seem to find one at a reasonable price?  Suggestions?
Anyone looking to sell one?  Price is the major factor here.

I appreciate any and all responses.  Your input will - as always - be
greatly valued.

Ed