Following on with Bob's Leica thought...
I recently convinced Meg to give up her old D-Lux 3 in favor of the Type 109
Leica (which I believe would have been a D-Lux 7 if they hadn't changed their
naming system.) EVF which turns on automagically when it nears your eye. RAW
option. 24-90 equivalent lens. Solid build. WiFi. Packaged with a small
removable flash. Video option. And takes good pictures.

Stan
Sent from my iPad