I do too, Mike .spooky and ominous.. Also, I found several that looked overdone on the HDR side.  AND since he is photographing what I consider my my main territory, I feel he could have found more interesting facades in those same towns.. But what irks me most is that he is not --identifying the towns that he is showing here--. Now I thought perhaps that is the fault of the publisher of the article about him.. perhaps he has them captioned or indexed in his book .but  I looked at the collectionon his web site (and liked several of the photos there that were not in the article.).  but he didn't ID the locations.

He talks about the endless variety he sees crossing america but doesn't present it.  sigh.. but I will get some amusement out of them.. finding a few of the towns with googles  help using the signage on the buildings..

ann

 .