How bad is the vibration caused by the mirror of that camera? I unexpectedly
got some extra money today that I'd like to use it to buy a second body
(I've got a MX now). Also, I'd like to know how significant the difference
between the viewfinders of these two cameras is (subjectively speaking - I
know Super Program is 0.88 or something, and MX is 0.95).
Any things I should pay special attention to when buying a Super Program?
Any suggestions of an alternative for that camera are also welcome (I'd go
for a ME Super, but I'd like to have TTL flash).

Thanks in advance,
Łukasz