I've bought three Super Programs so I've always have two working. Now that
I've acquired a KX and Ricoh XR-2s, I try to use my Super Program for TTL
flash only (1/125 second). I was surprised at how much sharper my shots
look at 1/15 to 1/100 second on the other two bodies. I think this holds
true at all focal lengths, though it's difficult to say.

Last month I gave one Super Program and my Rikenon 50/2 and 28-100/4 to my
24-year-old stepdaughter.

I think the Ricoh XR-P (TTL) is a better choice. I bought one and broke it
before I could take a single shot. But the shutter is much less
vibration-prone, the finder is brighter, and the 45-degree split prism
makes all the difference when shooting vertically.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]