>How bad is the vibration caused by the mirror of that camera? I
>unexpectedly
>got some extra money today that I'd like to use it to buy a second body
>(I've got a MX now). Also, I'd like to know how significant the difference
>between the viewfinders of these two cameras is (subjectively speaking - I
>know Super Program is 0.88 or something, and MX is 0.95).
>Any things I should pay special attention to when buying a Super Program?
>Any suggestions of an alternative for that camera are also welcome (I'd go
>for a ME Super, but I'd like to have TTL flash).

Things that I do not like:
1) coarse and dim screen, could be difficult to lock for sometimes (MX is
much better)
2) very noisy mirror/shutter (slmost on par with LX?)
3) the worst Pentax 135 SLR body mirror/shutter vibration (MX the least?)?
4) sometimes difficult to see LCD inside the viewfinder
5) viewfinder LCD light too dim and the light button is difficult to press
6) push shutter speed buttons work slow for me, I prefer dial
7) shutter release & self-timer switch require service/cleaning on many used
bodies
8) 1/1000s shutter on the 1st two frames (so I cannot "steal" 2 frames at
the begining of the roll)
9) Motor Drive A is very noisy although handling is good

Don't get me wrong, I like Super A/program very much. I have always wanted
to buy another one, but somehow never happened.

regards,
Alan Chan