Jon

"Trying to comprehend triadic relations by
means of their projective trichotomies is a project
ultimately doomed to fail."

A couple of concrete examples would help in understanding what you mean by
the doomed failure you are referring to.

With all the best.

Sung
Sungchul Ji, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
Rutgers University
Piscataway, N.J. 08855
732-445-4701