Well I am with Jon I think. Having literally no practical facility with
science or math having flunked the latter and never pursued the former, I
believe I benefit immensely from Peirce and from such mathematics as I have
read and such science as I have independently pursued. I think  Peirce is
relevant to the non-scientist and the non-mathematician and can be helpful
to us as they seek to develop our own thoughts. There are many sorts of
mind and what I know of Einstein suggests to me that he did a good deal
with with inference and abduction from images in his head. That to me is
encouraging somehow.

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU Art: http://buff.ly/1wXAxbl
Gifts: http://buff.ly/1wXADj3