Thanks Edwina, I'm enjoying this earnest conversation!

Peirce offers his method for coming to resolution.  So, what does he offer?

An example:  cf. figure 6 and 7 in which two computer models were
constructed as a method to subduance.  So, how to decide which model is the
best model, since they say different things, they embody different
contexts.  The goal, of course, is to converge on truth but truth about
what?..

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/enhanced/doi/10.1002/cplx.21562

Best,
Jerry R