Clark, list:

Thank you for bringing attention back to the issue of indubitable belief
with:

“I confess I had to look it up even though it’s right down my alley."

And thus, knowledge grows from more to more; symbols grow, meanings grow.

Also, for the following that illustrates one difficulty of talking about
Thought using words alone (and the discussion points that followed):

“Let us proceed in the same way with Thirdness. We have here a first, a
second, and a third.”

Best,

Jerry R