Jon, list,
So my hypothesis should not become a dogma. Could it at least serve for counter-hypothesis, preventing the hypothesis of a nothing from becoming a dogma? Though we are not in a courtroom, where the best method, if you are sued, is to sue back somehow. Oops, I might have gone on a path of not-good discussion style here, sorry. I guess this happens when people talk about fundamental things... Dangerous!
Best,
Helmut

 26. Oktober 2016 um 18:21 Uhr