Clark, List:

Actually, seven volumes of the Writings have been published (1-6 and 8),
now extending through July 1892.  As I understand it, work is currently in
progress on three additional volumes.

   - W7 will include all of Peirce's contributions to the *Century
   Dictionary*, spanning from 1883 to 1909.
   - W9 will cover August 1892 to early summer 1893.
   - W11 will contain the complete text of Peirce's previously unpublished
   book, *How to Reason:  A Critick of Arguments*.

I am especially eager for the last of these, but apparently it is still a
ways off, especially since Dr. Irving Anellis passed away in 2013; he was
leading the preparation of the annotations for it.  I understand the
impetus for a scholarly critical edition, but it definitely slows the
process down to a crawl.

CP is convenient, since its contents can be referenced by paragraph rather
than just page number.  My criticism is directed at the decision to arrange
everything topically, rather than chronologically; it resulted in splitting
up some of the papers and manuscripts, rather than keeping them together,
and makes it difficult to track the evolution of Peirce's thought over time.