From: Edwina Taborsky [mailto:tabor...@primus.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, 13 December 2016 5:09 PM
To: Benjamin Udell <baud...@gmail.com>
Cc: Peirce List <peirce-l@list.iupui.edu>
Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Peirce and Science (was Democracy)

I don't think one should take a 'snooty' or elitist approach to Wikipedia.
Their site is not totally filled with simplistic ignorant commentary by and for
the unwashed masses. Their political commentary is, yes, biased as are most
political commentaries. But their strictly mathematical and scientific comments
are, as written by mathematicians and scientists, usually quite acceptable and
informative.

Edwina