Edwina, list,

I agree with Edwina. There have now been a number of studies comparing
Wikipedia and Britannica, such as this published in *Nature *
https://www.cnet.com/news/study-wikipedia-as-accurate-as-britannica/
showing that they are about equal in accuracy.

Best,

Gary R

[image: Gary Richmond]

*Gary Richmond*