> On Dec 14, 2016, at 2:17 PM, Gary Richmond <gary.richm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In the past, Ben Udell has had some revealing things to say about his
> experience of writing and editing Wikipedia articles--the good, the bad, and
> the ugly--and I'd be interested to hear his views regarding Wikipedia 2016.

I just remember the part where he had some grad student who kept correcting his
edits based upon some textbook (that was wrong). The discussion then (which was
longer ago than I’d recalled now that I check — 2005) was quite a bit more
negative than this one. Which really does demonstrate the structural changes
the organization made leading to much better entries.