Sensible responses. I think we can shelve metaphysical now since what it
has been said to contain is part of reality anyway and reality may be said
to contain all and all is what we know and what we do not (yet) know. I am
not sure Peirce (or Wittgenstein of even Nietzsche would disagree. But then
again if they agreed where would discussion be?

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU