Dear Edwina, list:

When you say it's not the words but the format that counts; is that like
saying, it's not the argumentation but the argument that counts?

For example, do you mean that it's CP 5.189 that counts and not C A B?
But what is CP 5.189 without C A B?
And what is C, A, B, without
syllogism, CP 5.189, growth of concrete reasonableness?
pragmatic maxim, CP 5.189, growth of concrete reasonableness?

That is, if I were only to take you literally, then I could ask,

*Among all words, is there a word?*

Best,
Jerry Rhee