Jon, List,
Thank you. So this was another semantic problem, this time with the term "would"!

 30. März 2017 um 20:04 Uhr
Von: "Jon Alan Schmidt" <jonalanschm...@gmail.com>

Helmut, List:

HR:  Eg. he wrote, that the dynamical object is real, and that it also is the object as a final study would show it to be.

I think that the key word here is would.  The idea is that the real is that which would come to be known by an infinite community after indefinite inquiry, not just what will or even can be discovered in the future.  As you say, some information is now lost to history; but it could have been known at some point in the past, and would be known today and in the future if it had thus been preserved.  Therefore, it is real, even though no one will ever actually come to know it.