Jeff, List:

JD:  Kant gives objections to the traditional versions of the ontological,
cosmological and teleological arguments for the existence of God. Out of
curiosity, is the "semiotic" argument for the reality of God immune to
these Kantian objections?

If you could summarize what those objections are, and especially how you
see them bearing on my Semeiotic Argumentation for the Reality of God, then
I would be glad to consider them.  However, the upshot of my approach is
not that it somehow "proves" the Reality of God, but rather that the
Reality of God *follows necessarily* from certain basic tenets of Peirce's
Semeiotic.  Someone who is unfamiliar with or takes exception to the latter
will obviously not find my approach even remotely persuasive.