Auke,
I support your decision, for the same reasons I wrote in my
response to Edwina:

AvB> As a consequence of a suitable dash
of indifference on both sides, we didn't get into outright conflict, but
we also did not reach agreement on the goal, and thus also not about the
means in reaching it. This does not exclude us to have profitted from it,
looked at from the goal each of us entertains.