Gary R,

First of all, no offence taken.

This is a nice example of a intentional and a effectual representant standing
asunder. I did not write 'nasty webmail' in response to the content of your
mail. Always nice to see a native writer toying around with words. Jon Awbry is
a master at it. I did write it because I was fed up with my webmail that has an
inclination to pick a mailadres that is not recognized by the list. The mail
you responded to on list was not send to the list, so listers might be
surprised. And when I replied on your mail, again the adress went wrong the
first time.

Best,

Auke