Jim Devine wrote:

>I find your e-missives to be useless. Therefore, I've instructed the
>Eudora program to automatically transfer them to the trash bin. I
>recommend that others do so, too.

Hmm, not very promising for "ORGANISING"!

It's kind of hard to organize people around catastrophe. With few
exceptions, most people don't want to hear about the imminent heat
death of the earth. They'll just shrug their shoulders & ignore you -
or, to quote A.R. Ammons, who wouldn't turn up the voltage when you
know the lights are going out? At least apocalyptic religions offer
the tease of redemption and eternal life.

Good luck organizing, Mark.

Doug