Ken In addition, it might be useful to ban auto traffic in high density areas. It
would be difficult, but worth a debate in our major cities. My local paper this
morning predicts 60 to 70 extra deaths this summer (in a city of about half a
million) due to air pollution. Properly handled this should at least generate some
public discussion.

Rod

--
Rod Hay