Yeah, that's an incredible salary. I know some top flight programmers
with eons of experience...none of whom make more than 130,000.

Joanna

The article is probably bullshit. It reminds me of those articles about auto workers who make that kind of money, or other skilled blue-collar workers. It turns out that these sky-high wages are based on working 60 hours a week for something like $30 per hour, a high but not outrageous pay for a skilled worker. The other thing to keep in mind is that these are more likely to be independent consultants rather than salaried workers, who rarely make more than $85,000 per year.

Louis Proyect
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org