On 9/7/06, Thomas Klausner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Examples go in the installed docs or they are lost.

The docs could state that there are some ready-to-run examples in that
dir in the distribution.

In one module where we had planty of examples I addeded a script that
would creata a Module::Name::Examples.pm  that is a collection of the example
files in pod format. This modules gets installed so the examples are
right at hand.

I am not sure if this was a good idea but I can think of exapanding it into by
adding some code that will split up the pm file to create the example files.

Gabor