On 19 Dec 2007, at 12:32, Michael G Schwern wrote:
Obviously that's my (probably extremely unprofessional) impression of
his views. He did mention religion and ego though :)

CPAN Testers does mug his modules pretty badly, just look at all that red.
http://cpantesters.perl.org/author/MLEHMANN.html

He does an awful lot of XS which is always going to be problematic.

From what he's said to me off-list I'd guess that if he used Devel::Check* many of those failures would go away.

I'm trying to persuade him to let me archive our exchange somewhere so people can read it if they're interested.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten