# from Michael Peters
# on Thursday 20 December 2007 15:07:

>What would be ideal (and it's something that RJBS has
>poked me about before) would be to receive a TAP Archive (prove
> --archive) that could get attached to the email. Of course this needs
> to be opt-in (META.yml?).

Hmm, perhaps this should be shipped via some channel other than e-mail?

It would be nice to have the archive on a server so that if e.g. a new
maintainer takes-over they can download these fail reports.

Similarly, I have to guess that Windows users and those on a dynamic IP
internet (and similarly, firewalled) connections would be more engaged
in automatically submitting test reports if they could simply POST them
to an http server rather than needing to configure sendmail.

--Eric
--
"Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value."
--Murphy's Constant