On 21 Dec 2007, at 03:01, Michael G Schwern wrote:
Well there you go.

Though might I suggest that...

A)  This be documented in Test::Harness, I note it's only in
   Test::Harness.
B) The TAP::Harness version be changed to PERL_TAP_HARNESS_DUMP_TAP. Don't
   want Test::Harness features leaking into TAP::Harness.
C) The Test::Harness version be changed to HARNESS_DUMP_TAP (to match all
   the other environment variables)

All that HARNESS_DUMP_TAP would do is twiddle the appropriate TAP::Harness bit.

I also note that setting the environment variable appears to be the *only* way to get this behavior. It would be handy if there was a normal parameter to
set it.

If I can sort out my SVK breakage I'll get on it.

Thanks. It'd be good to keep TAP::Harness::Archive in sync with whatever changes you make.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten