David Golden wrote:
> On Dec 20, 2007 1:19 PM, Dave Rolsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> It's generally
>> pretty rare that the failure report includes enough information for me to
>> do anything about it, so without an engaged party on the other end, it
>> really is just noise.
>
> With CPAN::Reporter, I've been trying to add additional context
> (within reason) to assist with problem diagnosis.  What kind of
> information would improve the reports?  (Not to say that this obviates
> the need for a responsive tester, but every little bit helps.)

I for one would like the full TAP output of the tests. Not just what get's sent
to STDOUT by default. What would be ideal (and it's something that RJBS has
poked me about before) would be to receive a TAP Archive (prove --archive) that
could get attached to the email. Of course this needs to be opt-in (META.yml?).
Then it would be pretty easy to setup an email account that is monitored by some
tool that would extract the archive and upload it to a Smolder install.

Or course I'm biased about Smolder, but having the full TAP available if the
author wants it would be nice.

--
Michael Peters
Developer