Robert May wrote:
Jeremy White wrote:

Had a problem with Imagelist.xs on Mingw - a couple of #ifdef __MINGW__ should be #ifdef __MINGW32__

OK - I corrected this and committed. I think we need a better way of testing for these functions, as they are present in my MinGW headers, and I was compiling fine :-)

Any suggestions?

I've investigated this further. These functions are supported correctly in MinGW's w32api package V3.2 and onwards. This issue also applies to cygwin (which distributes the same w32api package)

The w32api package version is available in the w32api.h file, so I'm code up a change that:
- only excludes the functions if the w32api version is not high enough.
- copes with MinGW and Cygwin
- spews a warning if you use these functions and they are not available.

Regards,
Rob.