Hi all,

I've just committed a fairly significant set of changes.  Mostly bug
fixes and documentation updates.  I would appreciate confirmation that
it still compiles in everyone's environment, and comments on the updated
tutorial and samples to go with it.

- Makefile.PL added 'demos' target as dependency for 'all', so that
   samples get included in ActiveState PPM

I've noticed that the demos directory was not getting added to the ppm
distributions created by others.  This change should make that happen.

- GUI_Constants.cpp: correct TMP_NONOTIFY to TPM_NONOTIFY (aschwarz1309)

- GUI.pm, RichEdit.xs: added documentation for SetEventMask method
   (Tracker: 1242808)

- GUI.pm upped version to 1.02_02

- GUI.h, ImageList.xs allowed missing ImageList_* functions to be
   compiled in under MinGW and Cygwin, if w32api package has high
   enough version

Jez, I'd be particularly interested to know that this compiles for you,
where you have a pre-3.2 w32api package from MinGW

Reini, if you watching, then confirmation that we still build under
Cgywin would be great.

- GUI.xs: Changed DoModal's use of GetParent to GetWindow(hwnd, GW_OWNER).
   See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;84190 for
   more information (Tracker: 1165626)

See my separate email on this one

- Updated all the Tutorial documentation and added tutorial examples to
   the samples directory

Regards,
Rob.