From: Sam Vilain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> It would be a bit like Class::Contract merged with
> Class::Tangram, but if Class::Contract is going into
> the core then it's a feature I'd like to see...

I'd like to see Class::Contract play nicely with Class::Tangram,
Class::Multimethods, etc. But Class::Contract as-is has a bit too much
rolled into it, and doesn't always play nicely with others. It needs to be
broken out and rebuilt upon shared building block classes, like some of
Damian's newer contributions: Hook::LexWrap, Attribute::Handlers, NEXT, etc.

As the current maintainer of Class::Contract, I'd love to hear your ideas
and better yet see some code to help Class::Contract work better with
Class::Tangram.