On Monday, November 11, 2002, at 12:31  PM, Michael Lazzaro wrote:
On Monday, November 11, 2002, at 12:13  PM, Angel Faus wrote:
In my opinion, this outline puts too much weight on the first section.
I would prefer it to be made of just the basic concepts and have
forward references to the apropiate sections.
Agreed. I was just listing all the *possible* cruft that had to go in somewhere... if you look at /val.html, you'll see it doesn't even have half of it.
Oh, sorry -- and this is assuming there will be a "Section 0" which gives the basic whole-language introduction. Which we can't do yet, because we don't know most of the details. So by "Section 1", I mean "the first section after the introductory stuff."

MikeL