From: "Simon Wistow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "K Stol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: Compiling to Parrot

> On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 09:17:56AM +0100, K Stol said:
> > A few weeks ago I posted something about a Tcl->parrot compiler, but
Will Coleda already was working on such a project. It would be a as a final
project for my bachelor's. But because such already exists, I'm looking for
something else.
> > I think parrot is a cool target for compiling, and I'd like to do some
sort of a compiler project. However, I don't know which language to compile.
My knowledge is basic, so any OO language would take too much time.