At 4:46 PM +0100 1/21/03, K Stol wrote:
Well, I'd do it as a project for my Bachelor's, so I won't get permission to
do such a project, if it already exists.
Ah, that could be a problem. Will it be a problem if you start a project that someone else later also starts?

From: "Dan Sugalski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > At 9:17 AM +0100 1/21/03, K Stol wrote:
 >Hi there,
 >
 >A few weeks ago I posted something about a Tcl->parrot compiler, but
 >Will Coleda already was working on such a project. It would be a as
 >a final project for my bachelor's. But because such already exists,
 >I'm looking for something else.

 If you're interested in doing a Tcl compiler, by all means, go
 ahead--I wouldn't let the fact that someone else is doing it stop
 you. The point of doing it is for the experience, which you'll get
 regardless of any other implementation. It's also distinctly possible
 that neither you nor Will will finish a full implementation (as it's
 likely a rather large undertaking for one person) but you'll each
--
                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk