Dan Sugalski wrote:
> If you follow the calling conventions, then yes you'll be able to
> call python/ruby/perl/befunge routines from Lua code, and vice versa.

No, you won't be able to call befunge routines from Lua, because:
 - befunge does not know how to define subroutines (at least befunge-93
and befunge-98... maybe befunge-103?). Well, to be honest, maybe I'll
introduce the hack I'm using in Inline::Befunge in order to have named
subroutines.
 - befunge, because of its nature, _can't_ be compiled and is only
interpreted. So, in order to call befunge subs, you'll have to embed a
Befunge interpreter in your code.

Jerome
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]