On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 01:14:44PM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> Of course, if you have a well-written name/synopsis/author info,
> I guess this is enough.  But now we've just shifted the problem.

Well when I initially thought about it I was answering the needs of
someone who wanted to know: what the module does, what its api looks
like, and what else is it going to want me to install.

If there are other more tangible needs for a README that contribute to
the magical "makes me want to untar it" factor then I'd like to
accommodate them but first I'll need to know what they are.  Can you
offer pointers?

--
Richard Clamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>