At 12:34 AM +0000 1/2/04, Harry Jackson wrote:
Dan Sugalski wrote:
Just out of curiosity... what version of gcc are you running? We were having no end of problems with the JIT and one of the mutant versions of 2.95 that redhat was packaging up at one point.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] pbin]$ gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/2.96/specs gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.2 2.96-108.1)

Yeah, that was the one, unfortunately. Try disabling the JIT during configuration and seeing if that takes care of the problem. If so, we'll need to update configure to do that automatically, since I think we're going to end up running into this for years. :(
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk