> Suppose I could make a few changes to Pod-Simple, then our problem
> would be solved.

Pod::Simple is relatively easy to subclass.  And Sean is pretty
receptive to changes.

> never have occurred to me to shove all of that in CVS. It always
> surprised me a that ICU was there, rather than just what was needed to
> get it to work.

I don't think ICU should be in there at all... but that's just my vote
:)

> So, it seems just to be a question of adding a prerequisites phase to
> the config. I would propose that we leave Pod-Simple in CVS until I
> have time to implement that, then we can delete it (promise).

I wasn't going to make any rash actions like deleting it on the CVS
server side ;)  It's there, there's no "rush" to get it out, but I
think in general, we want to keep the parrot source from becoming
immensely huge.

-R