Robert Schwebel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > sh doesn't run on all platforms that perl has done historically.
>
> On which platforms shall perl run _today_ which is not able to run sh?

Windows, you insensitive clod.  :^P

In all seriousness, this is an area where you have to be very careful
to remember that you aren't the world, and that not everybody runs
what you run.  I run x86 Windows and Linux, and occasionally work with
FreeBSD; that doesn't mean my work on Parrot shouldn't support OS X
running on a G5 processor as a 64-bit program, or (heaven forbid) VMS
on Alpha.

--
Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker

There is no cabal.
[I currently have a couple Gmail invites--contact me if you're interested.]